Jump to navigation Jump to search
- PKC have only been tested on a small number of machines and configurations, your mileage may vary.
- We can not warrant any reliability, completeness, and accuracy of this installation procedure. Any action you take upon this information and execute this script is at your own risk, the software developers for PKC have no way to be liable for any losses and damages in connection to the use of the actions and software prescribed here.
- Do not remove any of the files in the directory with
backup/, such as
LocalSettings.php. These files are the configuration files for Docker and MediaWiki respectively. Missing them, this system will cease to work.
- Many pre-defined parameters can be replaced in the .env file stored in the PKC directory. It allows flexible configuration of your system. For more information, please read Configure your own PKC instance.
- For the sake of reducing typos, the project has moved from https://github.com/xlp0/PersonalKnowledgeContainer to https://github.com/xlp0/PKC. For the current implementation of Github, these two git repository names point to the same source. When GitHub change this practice, it will change. We recommend you to use the shorter version.