Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A localized instance of Personal Knowledge Container, which can be accessed on localhost.
- Given a configurable regular interval, all the changes you made to your local instance of MediaWiki will be automatically backed up to the directory's "backup/" sub-directory.
- The textual content stored in MediaWiki's database can will be stored in an XML file: XLPLATEST.xml
- All the uploaded files, assuming the file names are accepted by the host operating system, will be dumped to the "backup/MediaFile/" sub-directory.
- New applications and data processing patterns can be defined by Data Flow
- Please carefully read Explaining LocalSettings.php to see how the MediaWiki is being set up.